Usually, we don’t boast pick-up lines that help us to get closer to a woman. That’s because using pick-up phrases generally means that you lack personality and charisma to attract a woman or at least make her notice you. That’s why you use some stock phrases that worked with someone else.
Taking into account that these phrases often sound cheesy, we encourage you to use your creativity and intelligence and make her melt right into your bed. However, some funny and charming phrases can help you to break the ice from the very beginning.
Here are the best conversation starters which we gathered from different men to use them both online and in person.
Romantic Pick-Up Phrases to Attract Your Hookup from the First Line
- Have you ever realized that your eyes are clearer than the ocean?Because I can see right into your soul.
- What time do you have to be back in heaven?
- Hey baby! You know you're just like the sun, your beauty is blinding!
- Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
- Hi, my friend thinks you're kinda cute, but I don't. I think you're absolutely gorgeous.
- Your eyes are as blue as the sea after a storm
- You look like the morning sun after a long night of darkness.
- Can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
- If I had a dollar for every time I thought of you, I'd only have a dollar because you never leave my mind.
- Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
- Are you a magnet? Because I’m attracted to you…
- What does it feel like to be the hottest girl online?
- I’d love to wake up next to you in the morning.
Dirty Pick-Up Phrases for Your First Hook-up
Everybody wants to be a little dirty sometimes, but you’d better not use these lines as conversation starters.
- If you look that good in clothes, you must look even better out of them.
- I wanna get all hot and sweaty and listen to you breathe hard… so, you wanna go running?
- If you’re going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.
Pick-up lines are all about starting and stimulating a conversation. Even the first words such as “Hi, how are you” or “What is your name” can open the door for further dialog and an actual meeting. Pick-up lines are not meant to amuse anyone. You can use them if you feel this is the most appropriate way to get over your first interaction. If you don’t like cliches, try to come up with your own lines and experiment with different girls. Create several phrases and go ahead!