About Ashley Madison
If you are one of those individuals who are open to adventures in private life, you might need a website which could help you to encounter other people of like minds. Perhaps, you are bored of conventional dating or marriage, or you would like to entertain yourself spending time with another person who adores hookups.
Whoever you are and whatever your intentions are, you need a highly secured online dating website which guarantees the confidentiality of registration, communication and so on.
In this review, you are going to learn about Ashley Madison site that can help you achieve new goals in building free relationships. In particular, we are going overview general information about Ashley Madison, services it provides, quality of members’ profiles on the site, security & safety as well as pricing.
- A lot of active users every single day from all over the world
- Simple and quick sign up
- Great diversity of free features for Standard users
- The website specifies in helping people find casual relationships
- A lot of advertisements for standard users
- Some features are exclusive and can only be obtained through a premium subscription
Ashley Madison overview
The dating niche wouldn’t be itself if not for Ashley Madison as one of the most popular and influential free dating services in the world. The site was launched back in 2001, so its team has a vast experience in providing people with a wide a variety of dating possibilities. Here are three main facts about the site:
- Despite its ups and downs, Ashley Madison remains at the forefront of sites which support relationships without commitment. The site claims there are thousands of people signing up to it on a daily basis.
- These users are men and women who look up for hookups, new relationships behind the ones that they already have, extended relationships with several individuals at once. Ashley Madison is known to be the less biased service when it comes to untraditional relationships. It protects interests of all those users, for whom it is crucial that the world doesn’t know about their extra-marital affairs or so.
- But most importantly, it is a service that provides the top-level confidentiality to all its users. This can already be seen from the first interaction with the site – when registering on it, you won’t be offered to create an account using your Facebook, or any other social media account to prevent any leaks of personal info.
Ashley Madison provides multiple services to its clients. Let’s look at all of them step-by-step.
Your interaction with Ashley Madison will start from the registration process. As it has already been said, it is highly secure, and even though it requires more details than average unprotected free sites, it will take you up to 30 seconds to do that.
To create an account, you will have to:
- choose your marital status (either in a relationship or a single)
- create a username (it is not obligatory to reveal your real identity so that you may stay anonymous)
- a password (the site’s system will help you to come up with a strong one)
- location and zip-code (to make region-based matchmaking)
- date of birth
- email (be careful with this one too)
Before you register and start looking for your secret partners, it is highly recommended to create a separate email for Ashley Madison’s account. This email should not contain your real name or any other revealing information. As you have created it, do not use it for any other purposes to avoid any leaks of information.
- On Ashley Madison, you can get a Golden Status. It means you will get more views of your account than other users as you will be listed #3 in search results when you meet the search criteria.
- You can send a Priority Message. It’s an option that you will see when emailing your match, and he or she will see your message at the top of the inbox list. You can either buy a subscription with such an option or purchase it by credits.
- Other members may send you emoticons or say merely “hi!” In such case an option Quick Reply. You will respond to a person after he/she sends you a full message. Thus, you will save a lot of time.
- Traveling Man option will help you find a woman in the place of your stay.
- Choosing Another User Begins Communication, you can expect others to initiate communications with you, and you will be reading their messages for free.
- Communication tools include personalized messages, collect messages, chatting, gifts, winks, and priority messaging.
After you register, Ashley Madison from time to time will notify you about:
- the most compatible partners in your neighborhood
- potential matching
- changes in the service which can be of your interest
Security & Safety
Ashley Madison says the inviolability of your private life is a key priority for it. This website does its best at increasing the level of your confidentiality and safety, firstly, with the help of multiple features and functions, and, secondly, with professional recommendations. Here are some examples of them:
- Once again, Ashley Madison advises you to create a separate email for the registration, in the address you should not put your real name. Better use Gmail or Hotmail as these services do not require your home address or phone number for registration.
- When creating a username, instead of your real name, use something like Romantic_Gentleman.
- Ashley Madison’s password analyzer will help you to create the strongest password.
- You can use special tools on the site to blur your photo or add some other effects. This way you will look more mysterious.
- Do not share your personal or payment data with users who you are not sure in.
- Payment can also be anonymous as long as the site accepts payments via PayPal by Mastercard/Visa cards and other available in your region confidential payment methods.
Ashley Madison is free for women who look for men. However, those ladies who seek other women or men looking for females need to pay.
The good news for them is that they may start using the site by signing up for a free Guest Membership to try the site out (this includes viewing profiles, sharing pics, and sending winks). When they are ready to interact with other members, Ashley Madison offers them various subscription or credit packages.
Everyone can also become a Full Member. It means that a user gets a definite number of credits or active subscription to communicate with other members. You can also access the site via your smartphone for extra payment.
Overall, Ashley Madison is an excellent site for everyone looking for secret relationships as long as it provides a high level of security, lots of communication tools and it user-friendly.
|Address:||9 Karpensiou, 2021 Nicosia Cyprus.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AshleyMadison?
This site is an online dating and social networking service. It is created for people who are married or in relationships. But they want entertainment, fun, and to meet the ones with similar interests. Its membership includes more than 60 million people in 53 countries.
How to sign up for AshleyMadison?
It won’t take long to register a profile. You will only have to fill out a form. State your name, gender, marital status, location, date of birth, and email there. Pay your attention that creating a separate electronic address is recommended. The safety measures demand it. It will ensure that your data is protected.
How much does AshleyMadison cost?
There are a few options that every user can choose. Firstly, you can try to use some features for free. But services will be limited. If you want to try everything that a site has to offer, then you will have to buy a membership. Here are the prices:
- 100 credits for $59
- 500 credits for $169
- 1000 credits for $289.
How do AshleyMadison credits work?
A definite number of them allows you to use different features.
- Sending virtual gifts.
- Boosting a profile.
- Chats initiating.
- Travel Man feature using.
Every feature costs a definite number of credits. For example, messages and emails cost five credits. Virtual gifts are available for 20, 30, and 50 credits. Thirty minutes of chat - 30 credits, and 60 minutes - 60 credits.
How to use AshleyMadison without paying?
Actually, you can use pretty many free features. Here is what you can try:
- Create an account.
- Like and view other profiles.
- Create a favorites list.
- Advanced search filters.
- Send winks.
But the communication needs to be paid for.
How many people use AshleyMadison?
There are about 6,500,000 users. About 1,200,000 people use the site every week. It is an active community of like-minded people looking for affairs. On average, people are middle-aged. These users are men and women who look up for hookups. The majority of them come from the USA, Canada, or Brazil.
Is AshleyMadison trustworthy and safe?
Yes, the dating portal sees the security of their users as a top priority. Only the best and most modern technologies protect your data. Besides, there are some recommendations on how to make sure your precious information is not stolen and published.
Never use a real name. Make up a username. Also, create a separate email, where your phone or address will not be required. Besides, payment can be anonymous. The site accepts payments via PayPal. Same for the Mastercard/Visa cards. Other confidential payment methods available in your region are also accessible.
Can you delete the AshleyMadison account?
You can either deactivate or fully delete your profile. If you deactivate it, then your account won’t be shown to anyone while searching. No one will see your page, but once you decide to restore it, you can easily do it by contacting the support team. If you want to delete your account completely, then all your data will be deleted and never restored.
How can I know that the profiles are real?
As AshleyMadison is a site used by people who look for affairs mostly, then you won’t find much personal info. You won’t even see real names as the site itself asks everyone to make up a username. You need to be a wise user, follow some common-sense rules. When you meet someone interesting, you can ask them to share photos. In this case, they will give you access to a private key.
Is AshleyMadison worth the money?
This venue is one of the best sites of its kind. It gives what people want. The service is high-quality. Your data is protected. A variety of factors and communication tools make affair searching even more exciting. Thus, paying for a subscription is worth it.