Make Your Dreams Come True with WellHello
If you are confused which of the online hookup sites to choose, you should give a try to WellHello. It states its mission clearly and claims that it is one of the sites just for hooking up: all the users registered understand and support your intentions. The portal’s design is regular and does not make WellHello differ from the majority of adult networking sites. Hence, if you wanna hook up with the help of WellHello you would get exactly what you want – nothing would distract you.
Benefits and Peculiarities of WellHello
WellHello cannot be treated as one of the great hook up sites but it will provide you with a decent experience. The registration is free – after indicating your gender, age, and email you get an access to the site. But initially you have only an opportunity to surf the site – you cannot use any of the communication tools. To enjoy the extended set of features you are expected to upgrade your account. The functionality you get depends on the membership type you choose. You have three options:
- a 24-hour trial for $1 to get familiar with the service;
- an unlimited access for 1 month for $29.95;
- an annual subscription with a monthly fee of $9.99.
If you purchase a subscription you enjoy the following functions:
- You may check the most popular users, those who are currently online, or those who have browsed your profile, and create your own list of favorite users;
- You can participate in text and video chats;
- The search tools you use are basic – you look for a match due to the age, gender, and distance;
- You may browse private videos and photos;
- You can access the site not only via the desktop but also via any other devices as the mobile application is available.
Despite all the benefits you get while using WellHello, there is a thing to keep in mind. When searching for casual hookups on the portal you must beware of “Love Hostesses”, in other words. fake users. You might think that you chat with a real person while you send messages to an employee of WellHello. It does not mean that there are no real users on the site and that you would fail to find a partner but you should be cautious.