Rub Maps is an interactive map to find and explore dozens of massage parlors all over the United States of America. You can't imagine how many massage techniques lie upon the creation of both Eastern and Western approaches to treating people.
- Availability in every American state
- Messaging for everyone without any limitations
- Reviews of the places
- Advanced search options with keywords regarding masseuse and extra preferences
- Possibility of having an account without a public seeing it
- Expensive service
- No mobile application
- Not intuitive navigation
Top 3 Sites Like Rubmaps
Have you ever thought how tired and bored you get after a working day in front of the computer in your uncomfortable chair? How lonely and desperate do you feel if you haven't been with someone for a long time, both physically or emotionally? How much do your muscles sore after that high-energy calorie-killing workout you have tried at the local gym to finally get the body of your dreams? Together with Rub Maps, we would like to offer you some satisfying and effective solutions to all the tension that you have been carrying around for years!
In terms of the erotic massage, a person who knows the moves stimulates another individual’s erogenous zones making them relax and giving them sexual pleasure. This process may have a couple of various goals, such as bringing individuals closer in terms of foreplay, making the recipient of the massage aroused and sexually turned on, or even bringing this person to orgasm. Basically, such massages can be done either as foreplay or postcoital act as well as sex therapy.
Apparently, the development of erotic massage industry has a pretty big boost in 2019 with the help of resources, like RubMaps! It is your Bible into the world of the erotic massage. The company promotes physical satisfaction despite the critique from the society. The website is not only a Yelp for massage parlors, but also a Q&A section for everyone interested.
RubMaps believe that getting an erotic massage is never bad for individuals' morale. There is nothing shameful about it. The website provides its users with articles explaining all the important details, the vocabulary you need to know before booking an appointment, and, of course, addresses and reviews on the best parlors by city name, zip code, etc.
They say they can find and give you a happy ending you deserve. Of course, it is not only about pleasure and relaxing.
Rub Maps features more than 25 thousand places across the United States, with New York State, Washington, Texas, and California being obvious leaders regarding the number of massage parlors available. Once you pick a state manually or filter it out based on your geolocation, you can proceed with the most popular areas or the ones that are most convenient for you.
The website has tabs with the latest reviews around you, massage parlors close to your location, newest nationwide reviews as well as recently added massage parlors in the USA. Users can also access the forum, massage parlor slang vocabulary, escort reviews, cancellation policies, contacts, and search.
The services provided by RubMaps will cost you $19.95 per month or $149 for one annual payment. The website gives you the approximate price of the massage at a parlor without any special features. If you feel like getting rowdy and spicing things up, be ready to have some extra cash with you to make this experience even better.
At first glance, the registration process may confuse you, but once you start, you understand that it is easy to complete. You should start with going to Rubmaps website and pressing ‘New User’ button. Next steps involve the creation of a unique username, providing your valid email address, and inventing a secure password to protect your data. The team of Rub Maps tries their best to make sure that the privacy of every client is genuinely protected; thus, everyone has to verify their profile.
Once you are done with verification, you can open up your personal profile. Since it is a review site, not a dating site, you don't have to fill in an enormous amount of questions to reveal your personality. In your profile, you can do a basic editing of your information, access the list of locations you want to visit, see the list of friends you've made through friending other users, your messages with the users and the parlors, reviews you have left, rubpoints on your account, and profile visitors.
Rubpoints are a special bonus system used by RubMaps. For every friend of yours who follows your link and signs up for the service, you get 5 points. Every location you add is worth 10 points if you add a place and 15 points if you also share some visuals. Every review of a location or a photo will bring you 5 points. These Rubpoints can be exchanged to massage parlor vouchers, gifts, etc.
If it's your first time thinking of getting a massage, here're some linguistic tricks and abbreviations you should know:
- AAMP is one of the most common types meaning ‘Apartment Asian Massage Parlor’ where the service is located inside an apartment or a house of the person providing massage.
- B&S meanі ‘bait and switch’. It is when the person giving you a massage is different from the one you requested. This brings an element of surprise to this whole encounter.
- BJ standing for a ‘blowjob’. This type of service does not even need any introduction.
- CFS stands for ‘covered full service.’ Massage becomes a nice foreplay leading to an even better intercourse with a condom.
- Doubles is when instead of one masseuse (female massage specialist) you get two girls.
- FBSM signifies ‘full body sensual massage.’ It is basically an erotic massage to get a client aroused.
- Greek refers to ‘anal sex.’ Quite clear what to expect from this type of service, isn't it?
- Happy Ending is mostly a handjob or sometimes even a blowjob after your massage session.
- Kitty is simply a vagina, where bald = clean shaven, partly shaved = having some hair in the shape of an even strip, or trimmed = with a haircut and natural.
- Mamasan is a female running a massage parlor.
- Papasam is a male manager of a massage parlor.
- Party Hat is a condom.
- SOG would be a ‘shot on goal’ or simply a single release during the session.
- 1/2 and ½ = half and half = oral sex + full service.
For a review website, the platform has an impressive search engine. Just start typing something like "erotic massage in Los Angeles, California." If it's not enough for you, check out the advanced search. Here, you can choose the following filters: state, city, name of the massage parlor, rates, ethnicity of the masseuse, special SPA features, payment options, and availability of extra services (the build and appearance of the lady and erotic services she provides at the parlor).
Rub Maps is a great option for those who love erotic massages. It doesn't matter what gender you are because users here aren't all males. Females also have a great share of attention at RubMaps. It can be a gift to yourself, a prank for a coworker, or a gift for your partner who possibly enjoys prostate stimulation once in a while. Don't stress and scruple as no one will judge you. Start searching for those magic hands right now!
HookupGuru is a hookup platform aggregating the largest adult dating and webcam sites. Here you will find out how to hookup online with our guide through the world of the best adult dating sites and expert reviews.
If you want to advertise with us, please send an email to Press@HookupGuru.com
Have something to share with the world? Let us know here - Contact@HookupGuru.com
Tops and Roots Media Ltd. is located at:
60 Fairfield St
London, SW18 1DY
+44 (800) 041 84 89 Toll-Free